Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut
From: Rob Renoud <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:09:13 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
EbNaut LF,

Thanks to all for the reports on the EbNaut Beacons from VO1NA and K3RWR over
this last weekend!  Well done and the reports confirm a strong and viable path
exists across the Atlantic from the US Mid-Atlantic region and an even better
path from Newfoundland :-).

It’s time here to make the transition to Linux and consider setting up an
autodecoder at K3RWR.

Thanks again to all es 73,
Rob - K3RWR