Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut
From: Domenico IZ7SLZ <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 22:58:12 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=kdWu93aJsY0vrsGETsqyq/6r3yFbbdBibuVnWsCQPNM=; b=bnl3aPYiZpPlkoLcJicIvEYEnNT2CxnpMWbW+5/r89VWqiJWgnhHJ6bwb2zYsWxLiY tgC0oy8cMtiJSWE3W+eCH3ZC4Ur/6O6ZipFYD4h5t3MLgQNKWIYPvR/VTowj8zOWQYHQ bqYm7dV978Olb6r7C0/ukwu0JXZ5Hbz1kdMt25cwGtgIpOpNRla9DLyDY6ozWYOsuUR/ cBcXZbaJNxLc3yDv2zA5JXTyQs+ZURzwaytQgJoraL/4BEFiGe3AUmaOATMfX/vqtKSG jUOfn7taUN6SMJdxnepk8OwLEGnMcnuLjC3Kz3SEcZ5Z+lgXGHO7NEPhADxIf7YmYEzy eNNw==
Sender: [email protected]
LF,

i have accepted the invitation of Paul N1BUG and added many other informations in the folder already shared,  that is now located at

Sorry: for the moments everythings are inside the folder without any link, but there a doc. file with a summary of the contents.
Sorry also for my English and for the block diagram drawn by hand (work in progress).

Hope to receive from interested people questions, corrections and suggestions so the quality of the informations will improve.
Of course,  for vlfrx-tools instructions,  i strongly recommend to read the Paul Nicholson abelian.org website (The Bible !).

I will prepare soon also informations for the EbNaut 'Windows' solution, i.e. all software preparations done here when using EbNaut-rx.exe program on Windows's pc.

Paul wrote:
> [...]
Hope your better now and feel ok.

73, Domenico