Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 14:22:37 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,

More snow last night, but I waited for the plough this time!
I don't use a linear amp for EbNaut, and a DOCXO is good enough
for LF (but not VLF). It isn't hard to do... its easier than the
WSPR modes which are confounding to those of us who can't seem to
find the microphone jacks on their home brewed transmitters!

73
Joe VO1NA