Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut
From: Rob Renoud <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 13:53:10 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Joe, Paul and Chris,

I’m wondering if a technical description of Joe’s LF EbNaut setup might be
useful to you as, I believe, you are both using non-linear amplifiers.

My system is built around using the linear Hafler amplifiers and also with an
eye toward doing VLF transmissions at some point.  As such, my system uses
GPS-based time and frequency references throughout and may have a level of
complexity that is not required at LF.

Thoughts?  I’ll still prepare a summary of my system for sharing as that may be
useful as well.

73,
Rob - K3RWR