Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:00:57 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1544464860; bh=pLARrufZommqXeMD2cjJehNwqGcNv1qEw9SXXNcdl4Q=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=c6XGh6hCKQ+mbkUWGy8q9VJA6Mx7xwpHeALqQHO8Sqd8jNPdSSkABc/1mrfN90x+xswbI2dS9I5eZG6GACzunQeeq+b+MTCZYOKJ7QrmENptwcgp7OfnGn5a/0fljkyvujtFEAxz5yzzFZfzN8O85q5X+FXK/SzxPl/13DtQC+0+XTSYi4EXEXDvk2U2+ScjmwPgoZslBWcaO32xJww9jn4ka+5QRWdFvsdIiHo2u2sAsGnFpWwMkdUact703hU4KAoTVuAkFTQf/E4IdYbnzUQeOobsQoiaotFvmCb+3efXhWrWkBQu5iw9ZVFOel8rFFm3sUqrYFhLxyQzu4p2IA==
Sender: [email protected]
The attached file is a summary of our (auto)decodes during the last four nights. For comparison, I have also ripped the spots from Domenico's decoder and entered them in a separate column. Last night DL0AO was slightly weaker than normal, presumably because the Perseus receiver has temporarily been switched from the usual north-west beverage to an omnidirectional miniwhip.

Here I have one old Win-XP computer for the LF and Loran grabbers and the opds detector. The autodecoder is running on another machine and accesses the fft.txt file through Windows fileshares.

An autodecoder for VLF - sounds like a nice idea. It may need some tinkering because the opds-driven scripts cannot be used directly, but there will be a way.

Best 73,
Markus