Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:15:59 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1544631365; bh=fQ66FdWnsBic02a+PN0r6Bv0KsfTg4zUbKl1OBvTeMI=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=HtZ8ia5N9BFdI7L1yMLC0DSV7r8htSjPQonZw/zUVQ/DezKckp7WjJA0QZhBPlpN9JKK5UcR/Ei9rMTlNN6OPcZxagzXtkf0ZGrvpJNUyYdpdWc3Wx2l6LdIS2xa8S+0K7qTkhGqs7CM3WBI1KQyVH70Kp7IqJUTR2PEgAt7bzZtMz2DQL+P2lnpLSVbg7UEO0stuHfrwqafFylHshLXFUG1Fm1Ok1tmfMPey+4bTlMbpHleCwcMgAmZHaJlCcdHUsQufNoRft7o0KTmwrl5SFvDsem5OlBu2wzZw2EFa2WIzAsUehAh13yAzQIEcKh8nczyWVQL6Qdta6AIz0YBuw==
Sender: [email protected]
More transatlantic decodes from the three European autodecoders have been added to the attached list.

In contrary to my first optimistic notion, Stefan's simultaneous transmissions did seem to affect decodes from VO1NA at DL0AO and DF6NM. Despite the 63 Hz frequency spacing, there is obviously considerable desense and spectrogram brightening, presumably mostly from noise blanker interactions.

Stefan, may I suggest using opposite time slots for America and Europe, i.e. VO1NA starting at hh:00 and DK7FC at hh:30?

Best 73,
Markus