Re: LF: LF tonite

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LF tonite
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 06:28:16 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1542281297; bh=aXjp30KtGYDf1hnoR97hoim6ZVhWvnI/B5VMoBLf6AI=; h=Received:Received:From:Subject:To:Content-Type:Date:Message-ID; b=CkEuKZIc/PQymLgaCb2A9fXrazMX6VDhnP+I1ZluPMB3GJyQzHrwH9b8OWXoLblkM 3CGh7ZOPGCn8haAvIG2FTIcfkWp9UzXUN0o1FvAxMbJTPBSXP3KPHruRCZVARW7KOt ATqUgFHgy9tVvzYoCpr8GvMgUuucSgeRLtLdk+xmc1+jZvbgGqaDWDMk2UWk+CM3V9 AN27zUexQCjV9wwKnk6Uqlkgep1mSL3/ZMXGzi8JCeNcmJ6n9PWs5niKm9UVWUBYZ6 wWi2Q3Au9Bz+Rh4Qe5/GPeFGb5+xMRfSlztj9dFSWc2GAEBAwx3ee5jp7ERdJjZUQT CuK7d2KooBQ2A==
Sender: [email protected]
Paul

Keep an eye open for late afternoon TA LF receptions. I recall CT1DRP (whatever
happened to Brian?) reception on DFCW as early as 2030Z on many ocassions.
Quite often his signal would appear around that time for an hour or so, fade
out, then make a comeback later in the evening.

Jay W1VD