Re: LF: Methods to transmit DFCW

To: LineOne <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Methods to transmit DFCW
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 15:42:14 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xWLSd8+gmmp4aO9qusSQg1JY36Ac5cTfOrl7FgljQmY=; b=rMgaL1e85JB9Ffqg0jt631Sra6UWqf608nw9v+CAO4Qp9njw1r9qFGuGJJEJX4Cm0F a9n+XRxQe48Mtk4QoPXQ6ZzEZNYtqnZw/b2yoVNql7ivQgMXoINETUgAkJ9Zc9R+xNLy ewqttMcjItimVJHfb9Fr2bGfuVzEGNc57vLOfsjnHTlaYyQFbQORhjkFKsNxjrCgEnpH 10C+ey6y5imDIuvotIjml2RytL3vKMBKlNLwZ/UHWveBOVEFHgOw93Ttgk+2fUFCtk9J VnVJIJYLsScbPJPCK0TtLDbEeJrCMYEmQXTBjQBBM8wEUh0Cd+wG5aKgq3T4UH9h4Jn/ zy0g==
Sender: [email protected]
Depends how proficient you are with PIC or Arduino or Whatever programming.
There are still AD9850 moduiles to be found on Ebay - that are not completely obsolete or sold-out yet.

Write your controller code to switch between two or three (for DFCWi) frequencies under control of the ON7YD software, toggling RTS / DTR on a  COM port interface (use an FTDI USB one if necessary)