Re: LF: Methods to transmit DFCW

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Methods to transmit DFCW
From: Rob Renoud <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 08:07:00 -0500
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Paul,

One approach I’ve been considering is using an Arduino to generate DFCW. The
book “Arduino Projects for Amateur Radio” has several related projects (CW
Keyer, frequency generators, etc.) that could be pieced together, I think,
relatively easily to produce a pretty nifty DFCW Keyer.  The book is also a
good tutorial for people like you and me who have done some programming in
previous lives hi hi.

I’ll pull the book out and take a closer look at it again.  I have used Arduino
for other projects so have a number of mother boards and displays to play with
here :-).

73,
Rob - K3RWR