LF: Re: LF: Methods to transmit DFCW

To: [email protected], N1BUG <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: LF: Methods to transmit DFCW
From: Alex K <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 19:39:15 +0300
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:subject:mime-version:date:resent-from:reply-to:message-id :in-reply-to:references:errors-to; bh=eeepHAgmBe99BIv96WTaISXQj5ODrQ4NU2lGH9FSOFs=; b=b22lWYgr+mp8MweX/SR6VxH+mqhgXuexZ6RD7cnzrmlL6P2TIQDZJCh3uDU14XdPzs 7nzr+NPsBt+G29Rgs0DGy/oJT1diD0G9JG1CMEV946gQGptD3PsLVFf9SDc40EtdsH9x yNP/09foNM4wUlHs8QHFHKsO7ncHrJTV84lGuQuKyGWl/MFxXX3py8SYgqFxzDm0HkrM moW1X9NyoldEHKe20lUxcZyQCtxJHHZpP1CZTXl/AyVTGphuliUkDMTTLxko1mqRy9dV 1Em8miI1YxUSZwz5aBl0LFU33Fcr6x7pF2dJGVne8xcUHX/eEN9Sahn4IoSciev4lLby f64g==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul, LF!

Pay your attention to my DDS. This device is controlled via a COM-port (or USB-COM converter) from a computer under Windows. The control program allows you to transfer any of the modes: CW, QRSS, DFCW, HELL, OPERA, PSK, RTTY, WOLF, MFSK-37, WSPR (2 and 15), JT9, VOICE and EbNaut on VLF, LF and MF. Such DDS is used for several years by RN3AUS, R7NT, UW8SM, UT7GH...

More information on the site (Russian): http://rn3aus.narod.ru/dds_tx/index.html

Control programm (for Windows XP....10) http://rn3aus.narod.ru/dds_tx/DDS-ctr_v12.1.0.0.zip

... and the forum (Russian):
http://136.su/index.php/topic,117.msg21047.html#msg21047