Re: LF: Re: LF EbNaut tonite

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: LF EbNaut tonite
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 16:35:17 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1542213322; bh=Yu6OH1gJBYrKXQx1KXyk6hensLsb6o8CDEict7QAnDk=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=jPEfGInwWRNvZKyKtJ/uErcl0UN4u1cLLW8X3gujuoFe/8A9oZ8Je2yqE6Ps5qLgI9fve08qfxUR7aE6Q/Oo6D5l8B3wXq0vbcpHFOgYbNNU3pKGZ4y8aGcDpvqiXcSi+9e8oaDgjhrIt2dShqnYhhOzdcD6qmM3HdYc2HLmnQ9HoRw0CxhK1s53MYtW2u3zzLVbSE7ORjUv5CiBUtxKgS5rD1z9jJ0axXyQHMuis/GjXFh3OytjuQsRVyn5ZzXWkqexwZMdyJns2cPPo2cEWiAHz9inBhxGU7wQuMbYfd9S5jyUQ/wPUQ789LVwXeEBwNz/dmA7qt3L3gkwmy/n4g==
Sender: [email protected]
Amazing images! If the spread-out PSK signal is so well visible in a spectrogram it would have decoded with plenty of margin.

Best 73,
Markus