Re: LF: Re: LF EbNaut tonite

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: LF EbNaut tonite
From: Rob Renoud <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 08:14:31 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan, Jay and LF,

I believe my EbNaut RX system is now operating as it should after a night of end-to-end testing in the shack.  I did not finish testing in time to copy your second transmission.

Would you do another transmission, Stefan?   Other than K3SIW on the LoFER band, that I have yet to copy, there are currently no other EbNaut signals that I am aware of  for testing.

Tnx es 73,
Rob - K3RWR