Re: LF: EbNaut transmission test in LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut transmission test in LF
From: Domenico IZ7SLZ <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 14:25:03 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=rmZzkmxJZg0mPakQXoloKOo5/RrL0CjxZrVJpBU1cHQ=; b=Wv0RYluxiKLry9T+0RZJrEp/cgC4r2EBmW8W9inRJJCSguS6tkO81zgk2E7/XcFLVN YwYrheJpdwjvgcWIQ1ZNWruTtjRKGP7mXVVuCty36unPXMZvwkTSXRSHGEiFuI9kntpE euRHFOyMyUOLJNaUk2vw/VCXXxeDYwQX9lWQ+pV9MV84Qx7jTu6hZJZaT0NvRhUUL3rd m5lI6o0ZmYHcV5ibCziPGZWs10sTI3MXXSSNsHXpbgkzu8uVj7gnc/rEHl6ezFWofN3X zCOtkFP1Fse6+r2AjhMPlLyU8uN4tw5A5MYCbtZtq9m5bPaMJr9e7p10XufervyaV3O8 pt3A==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello again Luis,

Ok, understood. BTW i leave the autodecoder running with these settings from now on. You, or other operators, can transmit anytime at .00 or .30.
Daytime reception here is plagued by qrm, but during weekend is better.

I want to share in the group  the linux bash file that i'm currently using in the ubuntu pc that performs EbNaut auto-decoding function. May be someone is interested at it and can give suggestions or improvements (i'm not linux expert at all !).

Domenico IZ7SLZ