Re: LF: 137 kHz WSPR-2 on a 900m long ground loop, this weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137 kHz WSPR-2 on a 900m long ground loop, this weekend
From: Domenico IZ7SLZ <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 14:40:03 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=O4vtj6Zp0/M9NP2t0AVhz3ACM2xCGaHgdYHGGLj9H+g=; b=qiwQusSXdAqleY/a8KXh6fuQ9s5KXUbS7vPYac6T/eXmCWfNVrpohLV0OnnMdRS/od xL1PdNR5nvgdmMI7t43283iKkpbYnh9voAhKV4FYnfvKaXkA6KhcaT0LCuhRqAdq6Tjy tzHCjGYbN5A8c6NTXU2l5eoal+j+UKvpIJ5DN+SONty61PtXvVh598KscZ+wTQ/s/xoD 9zps0ZDqJVYSKvLQIdd+vA24qCkEjHS68y6I0SUOuLNSLv59M8YCh7ak3vJECj5mdGJr UbcZmG1Mh1lwirSJiEU9+AlzN2ynVd2ZVm1tG6Wa89g/PH36BBJWganept68B1u219fc OgSw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

thanks for sharing your amazing experiments ! Please inform us about impedance measurements data.

My LF receiver is online trying to decode WSPR-15, WSPR-2, OPDS32; we are far but i hope to decode you in nighttime, QRN permitting.

This is the link for WSPR decodes:

The spots are also uploaded to wsprnet.org

Good luck !

73, Domenico IZ7SLZ