RE: LF: Antarctica on 630m WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Antarctica on 630m WSPR
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:10:09 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>