LF: Re: Re: 136kHz WSPR experiment

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 136kHz WSPR experiment
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 21:53:20 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Michael, there is no 'Admin' on this list server. It is a very old s/w and the lack of acceptance may have something to do with the maximum message size (inc attachments) which I think is about 500kB. It is also basically a text server so there is always the possibility of it objecting to something in your HTML. We have no control, it is totally unmanned, we cant even check the logs to determine the problem. It does handle most things in a kindly way. :-))

Alan
G3NYK