Re: LF: Re: 136kHz WSPR experiment

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 136kHz WSPR experiment
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 23:55:09 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jacek on my own checks it seems to be posters out side the UK who occasionally have trouble ( some ISPs are permanently locked out it seems). I also noticed on the turn of the year there are a lot of sites whose certificates have expired. The checking is set fairly tight I believe, and sometimes messages are dumped. There is an interesting bug where if you send an attachment but leave the subject field empty the parser throws a wobbly and the attachment and message get corrupted.

Even more interesting is that it is still alive because 'there was no archive that could be harvested' .... that is obviously no longer the case.

It is generally surprisingly stable. Even more interesting I cant get a sensible response from Yahoo groups at the moment :-))

Alan
G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacek Lipkowski" <[email protected]>