RE: LF: Monitoring 2190m WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Monitoring 2190m WSPR
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 16:31:28 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
I'm also monitoring WSPR-2 and Opera32 in LF.  Was in WSPR-15 too, but finally
abandoned that mode. There is less activity than in EbNaut ;-)

Very low activity in WSPR-2 too. Just Chris, 2E0ILY. Last Sunday you provided
nice reports in Op32 LF for Alberto, EA4GHB
It was his first spot out of EA. He was transmitting with just 60w in his
inverted L. I could not copy his signal in WSPR, but was -39dB in Op32, no Deep
just at sunset. Optimal Rx there Mike. Congratulations ! :-)

Hope to be QRV in LF again next week and meet you and the others into
"bridging" the pond in LF

73 de Luis
EA5DOM