Re: LF: Monitoring 2190m WSPR

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Monitoring 2190m WSPR
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:46:34 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1509029196; bh=tF77VPskUlrUZOIUkiTvt7kKrcSLA0pMga43mYAGDwI=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=DhL0akQvtMG+N6FN3jW6DGhbaTOckRlljmdUS9niMyKHGOknzTvKZieTtFWhVEPE/ LLAHoLQdboyAB9BuZlrFixajHFZSPcNi5tvRsoSQ5NIOLWU+RXtvG+9Zvh7L+zVj2x +KP5V7u/4nLcX0QJsMUEV4ajIo3LaTizw3YzivntHgHsbi2WDrcSJXhxY6dGAYb6h4 NKeVsOArwGGFO3OiBQUyhdHh6SarJt7WgKg2QVus3EHOhg4HO3i+VbIH7CpC0+FhgK 76q2H8EGnLzB1XDGZu+sh1Otrg2u9TR0POUBkj6FbWgKKwlfI/lbI+EG9eI2CgCm3q OQVKkeNAtOoyQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Paul

61 material has the best Q of any of the ferrite materials (that I'm aware of) at LF/MF. Can't say whether or not the change to a different coil would be appropriate in that circuit.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2

----- Original Message ----- From: "N1BUG" <[email protected]>