Re: LF: Monitoring 2190m WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Monitoring 2190m WSPR
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:42:11 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ntlworld.com; s=meg.feb2017; t=1509010934; bh=xqE37Vc5QJ3k6Zq3p1/I1/vIe7BkA5nnspFlcwmyc2s=; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Reply-to:In-reply-to:References; b=Z2EpWKuc8r5anJftz8DVJPBR/yYj1xZbIFi8kFw01I6QC5o8jgcGnPSAcQ/GkiiLd nZvc7XeIsKQw+ExSEBuB7JrEL+jKlx1IGry7QUpkTE1BLc+BDgqJNb3N1EwbDNQ+0/ EMGNgGMsr7cZa/B7CNmtRd++QQSahQqmFsC+cKGv4Q+OZDBhmSitdvsnaUykoDEteu MbRwXxzDEHfMxHfWCbvH1vYHKiQ3m2bzu/AUvgOZtWHUSRpmkf3Cd1vuQvTnNiPBc0 eeg938uVBKjwJaMl5L9NAvTTpAouAtxRzKN6nkXXD0diVf20vrEzr/dtBqM2moGFjE umcjF7q2hHvSQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Yes, WSPR-15 is possible with the U3. I may have to add a fan to the
PA, though, as I have never run a 15 minute continuous transmission
at full power before.

The U3 is an amazing and cheap piece of kit but it will take me some
time to build - it took me a whole afternoon just to read the
instructions. I really hate construction (love operating, antennas
and propagation instead), so it will have to be divided into many
small tasks while I calm down in between!

A bonus is that I have bought the GPS unit that goes with it, so I
will have a source of 1PPS for future EbNaut reception.

I will announce when the WSPR is working.

Mike, G3XDV