Re: VLF: VO1NA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: VO1NA
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:13:16 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan and thanks for the kind remarks although the congrats are due to those who helped me improve my carrier stability and SL skills. Paul reported a phase shift which could be due to WX -- let's hope all is OK.
Now that you and Markus are on 58km, there are no worries that my TX
will cause QRM.

The notebook running SL to generate the carrier doesn't have ntp but
the raspi3 does so it will be used to key a repeat of the EbNaut attempt last spring:

2300 utc 22 Oct, 3 characters, 55 second symbols, 8K25A, 8.2700075 kHz.
repeating every 12 hours.

I am glad you like my new frequency Stefan. Let's hope it stays where it is! Please do post the SL-EbNaut file and info on how to use it.

73
Joe VO1NA