Re: LF: Insulating a Versatower from ground

To: patgillen <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Insulating a Versatower from ground
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:39:59 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ODRntcas7YUSioZk4+MdVMX6mEMCvbKpo6o+UJMjvxg=; b=IZsswPyM7GdRHGwzNZcgGhM9wUU0TvuE3yuoX/AjSbByMI4ZEVwso1dJrB1j5JyI+g lVASVAJYKLJXR+Ndp70tno466ataEEli998SJhet2wQedjCBVixTJezzMk+fF3WuROJC LF+vYRpvC5YF+9nKC58LI/xdVBB3P9kuf9Z01JMCisScWuSA90HXCkWNL3SFxndFZOyf joO/3fyQh1LAWBhcZrQAnKLJEInQ0hglEyHNE+MvLMlam8+ufGjTHWQJfd/QuXZuhZet r6V6qrnCV9dS4M8dVSLA3Q2MG84uyAkHqztprH7b6A2B4F1Rb/OcZfcSu9JDqBPKWZKM 9R+w==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Pat,

Digging  a  large concrete  block out of the back lawn is not something that
would  definitely not get past she who must be obeyed, but a nice thought ;)
Getting
Putting it  in  there when she was away was a fraught move, I ain't pushing my
luck again <LOL> :)

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]