Re: LF: Insulating a Versatower from ground

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Insulating a Versatower from ground
From: patgillen <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 16:24:08 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Chris, I was wondering if the possible solution might be to dismantle the existing mast and crane the ground post from the ground. Then one might enlarge the hole and line it with a very substantial insulating barrier before installing a replacement ground post into poured concrete, eventually reassembling the versatower to the ground post. Whether or not this would achieve your goal is open to debate but is such an amount of work and possible expense worth it?

73 de g4gvw