Re: LF: Insulating a Versatower from ground

To: Mike Dennison <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Insulating a Versatower from ground
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:37:43 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=VkhlEsiIkfSJDgcOBoS511AKcXjmhfPDE+ooZGbStAU=; b=jk4gYXSdCSu1zJVlOo22eLzk3Kdz8LcQhEQzGXANt6GLfm/k8hqGPD/cmetFCvFD4E tNszhNd6Up6dTexW8wKf6eTyNQ0ORjztpZLrW39FmefeZ/h65NZMxKkJTCKw7nfA2WKE 7VHcCHt30FInTW4o/3Ex8gr9R6ugqN8B4c4s/cDFvOiy1h4jGEy8DJrjTCmm0nicb7wc nU/RIumBV0pmtu19+6eXcPGYsOABdJifpMQn2v90tVJbYsiktccPLtnLM5iUtvsnIecF MJlX7vv0s0dakczWEdOFu2p5RYC7sEfjEMQgO5uXjyMWAvyhrd8awZ1v66woM7uX7c3E xB5A==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mike,

Would  using  the  tower  as the radiator itself be any more efficient
than  a  slightly lower vertical that is supported from a guy from the
top  of  the  tower though? I am beginning to think that insulating it
would  be  pretty time consuming and at risk of not working, especially
as  you  say,  in  wet  weather,  plus a live tower with dogs about is
probably an unacceptable risk here.... Thanks for the insight.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]