Re: LF: NA VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: NA VLF
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 20:04:01 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Thank-you Stefan,

It is good to have a source of inspiration.  Your ULF work is a fine
example.  Yes, 100 uW should be possible and your tree is the next
milestone for the VLF photons.

73
Joe

On Mon, 8 May 2017, DK7FC wrote:

Hello Joe,

Congratulations for the impressive results from your 10 uW signal. Seems you are having a good start into VLF now. I hope i can see you here one day. My loop is already showing in your direction... With your long wire antenna you should be able to produce 100 uW without much trouble. Try SpecLab and a GPS module for the transmissions. It works very well. Each transmision comes from SpecLab here...

73, Stefan