Re: VLF: EbNaut transmissions on lower frequencies?, pre-tests: 6.47 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: EbNaut transmissions on lower frequencies?, pre-tests: 6.47 kHz
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 00:07:24 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
A first test in EbNaut on 6.47 kHz:

f = 6470.000 Hz
Start time: 03.05.2016   22:30:02 UTC
Period: 50 s
Length: 5
CRC 16
Coding 8K19A
Duration: 7h, 6m, 40s

73, Stefan

Am 03.05.2016 23:35, schrieb DK7FC:
Hi VLF,

I have added the remaining yoghurt cups of the stacked loading coil and put 100 of 100 iron power cores into them. The resonance was now found at 6.5x kHz but i want to go to my old frequency, 6.47 kHz.

I am already on the air! The antenna current is about 150 mA but i still have to optimise things a bit.

I have extended my VLF2 grabber for the band, http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_VLF_Grabber2.html

Also i have added a 47 uHz window to give IW4DXW and others a chance to leave a trace there on 8.27 kHz.

Maybe i will transmit some EbNaut later, but a simple carrier would be helpful for the first tests...

73, Stefan