LF: RF ceramic feed through isolators

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RF ceramic feed through isolators
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 19:19:17 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

On ebay there are ceramic feed through isolators available, 2 pieces for 14 EUR. To my surprise he distrubutor sent me 3 for the same price.

One set has just been installed into the lid of my ton "Oskar" :-)
I think 15 kV rms will be the absolute limit , i will see. For higher power (on VLF) i will need to mount it into a larger plate which has to be mounted on the lit then. Unfortunately it is not water proof, see the images. I hope to fix that by using a 2 component glue.

Oskar will carry the loading coil with a maximum of savety and security.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19882028/VLF/20160501_190737.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19882028/VLF/20160501_190608.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19882028/VLF/20160501_190554.jpg

73, Stefan