LF: JT9 Coding?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: JT9 Coding?
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 21:22:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

While we’re at it…  I recently missed the JT9 activity night, mostly due to the lack of a linear MF transmitter. For WSPR, I’ve used a commandline tool (wsprcode.exe, or wspr.exe with -tx option) to encode a message to a file. This is then read by a little homemade program (ddswspr.exe), which feeds an AD9850 DDS module through the serial port.

Does anyone know whether a similar encoding option exists for JT9?

Best 73,

Markus (DF6NM)