AW: LF: JT9 Coding?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: JT9 Coding?
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 22:35:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks a lot Andy, that’s exactly what I was looking for. It’s not obvious on the website but the download URL is

http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/jt9code.exe

Interestingly, „i have a cat“ throws an error but „i_have_a_cat“ did what I wanted.

Rik, Vinny, my term „linear transmitter“ was probably inaccurate wording, I just meant an SSB mixer from audio to RF.

Best 73,

Markus