Re: LF: WOLF Coding

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WOLF Coding
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 12:37:20 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=mqNL4hHXHWkCKoq6SHVUWn1F+5w7E2ZDrYtHwdnUbjY=; b=Z7PQ3jEpE673ggFE9czBvLbqK32E9gypsJjoP0XmU6pSd/KiFNtivsv3izkqryFad1 R8EE4E1JS0MjpU170Ysy7zYvqwyxsn/6GannBjYrKyFxpES8iuv6ATmpbbnc/x136e1N 5Sdfd5LPocWHeUfEjyhbPkqskvzR1NY5C2IgfVJYEHFuUzSqyKAOhRaSm177MQQEnRdF K1vG/Rd45igfgPWCYH/XmCCCWl2/CCA3zttvcLp4xMr883mFMivfkcSF06V3AhuYpon+ Mh62TE6/hfeIM/N9J0jCGikICyIrVNkQtF/dRZ+cMQiRmEfBs2z20kON9NqzO+0izssf +l9w==
Sender: [email protected]
Andy,

    I believe that Lyle Koehler K0LR did a PIC implementation for WOLF
a number of years ago. I have an exciter with it incorporated but
unfortunately it was driven by an unstable source. Will see what
documentation I can dig up when I get home.

73 Warren K2ORS

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ