Re: LF: Re: MF powerful Beacon in Poland?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: MF powerful Beacon in Poland?
From: Richard S <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 17:15:18 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=r/Bxxf5a6FE9gRa4IevHIJqiFepTYiGHwcITT61d494=; b=MVgU1N9qWZryvINol0mnpLwy421qsIFUdEaDfq5F280fNpelchaxBUZ2CiYZRLLmNf QmXhQdOzwA/yERQNTEpED79Gmbayfei7c9PIN62hT1qvZFLRvNeTNvl/nCsCFEerT9dc SoNSLHo5SjKG0rEHxAWwYt2B6EDKbujoUnaZo8RvEdxJ5hXWvj69fdmfxK2sYe234pns lf2os1fgWFjMqFfg8541U1SYQvq18dDu2V/4P9/dyoU6LesJsQ8CFhqyhl4FNm4DlDz9 Qrn5HOqtSnj+BQ+D3bu/A6S9usN8TUY3jZU9TKFGBUhYtvrSNePV0eXHB/3O5llI6uLb 4nXw==
Sender: [email protected]
Alan, thanks for this tip. As it happens, Poland seems to have a very good RF path to the East
. When I was NDB DXing about 10 years ago it was a struggle to hear anything further West than say Berlin, while North and East brought it excellent reception.

Its food for thought!

73s Richard