RE: LF: Re: QRSS OP WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: QRSS OP WSPR
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:11:37 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan and Graham;
I have a max power I can run if it is intermittent [as keyed cw] or keydown like WSPR.  My transmitter will run keydown the same power on 73 kHz as keyed cw say 50% duty cycle.  Plus I get 4 hits per hour with WSPR 15 and only barely one with OP65.
To me these factors seem to favor the WSPR without even considering on air test results.  Be that as it may I am going to give WSPR a shot.

Stefan, I hope it will work OK if I use the 137 band reporterand have to put in a pseudo freq my call sign will be the 73 authorization?
I sent an e mail to Joe Taylor but could be a while to get any reply, am sure-Bob