RE: LF: QRSS OP WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: QRSS OP WSPR
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:51:34 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan;
I remember Jay and John Andrews ran those tests. As my memory serves me you are correct.
F6CNI did comment yesterday that 74.5-6 is best for UK/EURO.  I will give it a try.  I think I can use 137 WSPR15 as call sign will designate difference in bands.  I will shoot Joe Taylor an e mail and get his comments.
Bob