Re: LF: VO1NA OP32 reports

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA OP32 reports
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 17:03:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
All,

Well as noted previously , the 'Map' has house keeping routines to minimise the data storage , which may/can/will result in data loss

For the moment , the only 100% record is that obtained from the Op software , when connected to the web as the spots are re-distributed by the main server ( located EA ) [ monitors so established , will show on the map , some add 'no rf ' or 'web monitor only' to the Text 'tx' beacon to indicate no decodes possible

Up loads to the map are from each station , directly to the psk-reporter , there is no facility to up-load spots from off line , as the concept of the map is a 'at a glance over view' , I understand , that as part of the second generation beacon project , there is to be a similar 'map' but with 100% data retention .. TBA

Using the pull down menus its possible to list activity by band/time/ station and request a listing , or by using the SQL commands , a excel compatible file may be recovered via the web, just change the days and call + command as required , but note, this data base is not 100% of the uploaded spots , but gives a good over view , unfortunately a single beacon with multiple rx stations ,seems to mimic a 'dx' station and attract the 'trimmer'

Using the pull down's , this is the 'show logbook' at 24hrs/ 1650 local time for vo1na

DF2JP   2200m   OPERA   4201 kms        02:25:45
G3XDV   2200m   OPERA   3720 kms        03:31:37
G8HUH   2200m   OPERA   3550 kms        05:43:19
G4WGT   2200m   OPERA   3519 kms        05:10:11
GW0EZY  2200m   OPERA   3490 kms        04:04:32

73-G.

http://pskreporter.info/cgi-bin/pskdata.pl?days=7&receiverCallsign=G0nbd

http://pskreporter.info/cgi-bin/pskdata.pl?days=7&senderCallsign=db0mmo

Just set the parameter senderCallsign=xxxxx rather than receiverCallsign=xxxxx

callsign=xxxxx does both send and receive reports