Re: LF: NOV 472

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: NOV 472
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:15:59 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I agree with this. Why would this NOV be different from all others issued.
The date on the NOV has always been the effective date to commence operating
and cease operating.
I have several issued over the years for other bands.
I suggest we let sleeping dogs lay and not make an issue out of this. If
some feel unhappy then do not do it.

de mal/g3kev