Re: LF: NOV 472

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: NOV 472
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:16:23 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
I don't envisage a rash of prosecutions by Ofcom for operations outside of
licence for the sake of 11 days and a NOV holder.

I do envisage however a long stream of increasingly pedantic and argumentative
emails quoting some of the more obscure elements of the statute book.

My time will be better spent on winding a 472 coil and getting a better aerial
up.

Great news though and merry christmas and seasons greetings to all.

See you on 472 WSPR

73s

Jim G7NKS