Re: LF: NOV 472

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: NOV 472
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:39:11 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan

I bet there was no confusion over dates with your notifications, I bet the UK makes you smile.

I applied yesterday before the link went down and actually applied twice because the Submit Application button returned a message 'you have decided to save as a PDF'. The second submission said 'Application Rejected, NOV already applied for for this call sign'. However I received no NOV so I have just applied for the third time, no rejection as duplicate / triplicate and the NOV has arrived. Third time lucky.

The dating is ambiguous, and contradicts the Ofcom announcement.

Date of issue of this Variation: 20 December 2012
Date of expiry of this Variation: 20 December 2017

But I must agree with Mal if the variation is issued today and expires on 20th Dec 2017 it would seem to be valid as of now, if they have decided to give a little early pressy why don't they say so.

73 Eddie G3ZJO