Re: LF: O.T.: Reflector status

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: O.T.: Reflector status
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 16:04:13 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Geri!

I'm using this reflector now for a couple of years and I don't receive
spam-mails at all. So the reflector is for sure NOT the reason for the
spams you receive.

I also never experienced serious problems in getting mails through.
I do appreciate the limitation in attachment size. This is preventing
people of posting schematics with a resolution of 600dpi and more.

So in my opinion it would be sad if this reflector would be shut down.

BTW: I don't like big companies, nor do I trustOn the air, we are used
to exchange minimal information, often not more than some dots and
dashes but when it comes to internet, some    them.

"Mic..soft", "Yah..", "Go..le", "A..le".....to be continued.

OE3GHB
Gerhard