Re: LF: O.T.: Reflector status

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: O.T.: Reflector status
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 11:35:20 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1338719721; bh=peKeogKr8pPLgoZhNjo7vLOjlidbSXUituelrCCaOSk=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=sKG9Iw7mSsTJ3Je83I+xZ4KavBfFKJjq1pO4Dy5Wnj2ZoXHIIb/PFYRLiNY/VaTTi9enf7grwr/kddIXVpXyNagiTZqoWdHt2NTgwNaGLCUIS3r6EOWHS7kcYIEUG030/6plQm4F5s4MyK2TU0sF5Ki3HG857yrWSo3pyasKJdQ=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All

I may be missing the point here and appologies if that is the case.

To avoid the adverts and the "Brave New World" or "The Shock of the New" that Yahoo has brought to LF you can elect to have your LF mails "Bundled" and delivered to your existing Web e-mail address or to your POP server sans ads!

Try it. The presentation is virtually as it was on Blacksheep but with a clickable index at the top of the page.

73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX