Re: LF: Opera continuous changes

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Opera continuous changes
From: "rn3agc" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 01:43:25 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Graham,

I will express a little not on a theme...
It would be desirable, that there was a choice:
to use a sound card for TX or not.
Thanks.

73
Andrey

All  seismic  activity  has  aftershocks ..

It was  felt the  Op50 /64  was  perhaps  too  long  a  capture period
for 136Khz
with  max  33% data  loss  this  was still  40mins  , which , was possibly
a little  too  long.

OP32  , will  reduce to  20  mins capture  window and is  perhaps more
realistic?

Any views  on this would be  appreciated

Tnx G..