LF: Opera continuous changes

To: o_p_e_r_a_ <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: LF: Opera continuous changes
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:12:26 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Just after I'd spent yesterday morning reprogramming the PIC code,
re-writing the documentation and uploading to website for general
access, the coding has been changed again.

That's it. I'm not changing again until something has stabilised.
The version posted only yesterday will now be removed, and not
replaced for the time being.
If you want an independent PIC based source, you're on your own

If fundamental changes are going to me made like this, please at least
warn us in advance.

Andy
www.g4jnt.com