Re: LF: Opera continuous changes

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Opera continuous changes
From: Dexter McIntyre W4DEX <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:31:26 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tSnjpQeF1ytgxjLdP51KDPQWp6ox+XW1Ke2Lz7YU9nU=; b=gN80pbKQuRNvhv/sTwni/97Zr54Xh76iHhBIl5drP0gdi4jXYhfcDPdMH6FszmIXKz tHlZ1MBkiE49bnCalTBFB25RGSVJdJkrULs2wBZmq10euzeS4CWREdbEaGgQXyHJaZ2J 2ZfYHPD+e+xYGzTWH4i0JwpYR71ky4kS8SS00=
Sender: [email protected]

Think maybe that's why it's called a beta version?  :)

Dex

Andy - KU4XR wrote:
I am a bit perturbed myself...After being advised by the software that a new
version was available,
and I needed to download it, I did so... at around 9 pm my local time.. I thought I would give it a run on 160 meters, and had 1 station decode my signal, then nothing... I was running 40 watts to the Ae Something didn't seem right, but alas; I set it for 10 watts and went to bed only to get up, and see messages from other operators, telling me I needed to upgrade my software because the newversion didn't have OP3 in it..... In less than 11 hours, there was an incompatable upgrade....So for me, it turned out to be a completely wasted night of RF....Make changes; bench test it... Make more changes, bench test it some more.... Make sure that the next upgrade is " A Major One "
Andy - KU4XR - EM75xr - Friendsville, TN. USA
Coordinates: N: 35º 43' 54" - W: 84º 3' 16"
http://lwca.org/grabbers/ku4xr/
http://www.myspace.com/beaconxr
http://ku4xr.webs.com
http://lwca.org/community/YaBB.pl