LF: Re: RE: Re: Wellbrook Loop

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Re: Wellbrook Loop
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:23:23 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I am West of that establishment and further into the countryside but I am
comparing the said loop and its performance to larger antennas and not QTH.
location or space.
I always thought of Wales as a spacious place and ideal for a radio
amateurs, no need to be crammed into a tight corner.This is what the Welsh
folks that I have met tell me.
de mal/g3kev