Re: LF: Wellbrook Loop

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Wellbrook Loop
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:05:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID161PLPmFx1168X36
On 12/16/2011 12:21 PM, Andy Talbot wrote:
I've just read the review of the welbrook Loop in the latest RadCom,
and wondering if anyone here knows the preamp configuration.
That seems tp be one of the best kept secret in this world... many tried, unsuccessfully,
to reverse engineer that preamplifier... it is potted in a very hard resin, and, as far as I
know, up to now nobody succeeded to reveal its schematic.

Something that is claimed to work at the same level of quality is this :

http://wl1030.pa3ang.nl/content/

I bought some time ago the components to build it, but haven't find yet the time to do it.

73  Alberto  I2PHD