LF: Re: Wellbrook Loop

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Wellbrook Loop
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 12:50:57 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Andy es Co
A friend lent me one of these loops and I was not impressed with its
performance compared to my resonant inv L system for 137. Likwise on 500 Khz
compared to my 1/4 wave inv L is was well down.
Small loops, micro Probes and Ferrite rod antennas work after a fashion but
are no substitute for the real thing ie Verticals, Rhombics, Vee beams and
Large loops Yankee style.
de Mal/G3KEV