Re: LF: Grabber grabber?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Grabber grabber?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:59:15 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Mike,

I'm using the software of SV8GXC which does its job very nicely. See: http://sv8gxc.blogspot.com/2011/04/qrss-archiver.html

73, Stefan

Am 11.12.2011 11:38, schrieb Mike Dennison:
Can anyone recommend a good way of simultaneously recording the
images of multiple grabbers overnight?

I have been using WebCam Watcher, a free program aimed at various
types of wecams, which is free and effortlessly displays and dumps
JPGs of 5 or 6 grabbers at intervals set by me.

However, it has the disadvantage of only recording JPGs. This means
first locating the actual image from a grabber web site (not
difficult in most cases, though frames cause some effort) but second
not being able to record GIFs (as now used by VE2IQ) and PNGs as used
by several Russians.

I do have Snagit, but I don't think it will do several simultaneous
grabs, and in any case is a rather heavy program for such a simple
task.

Any suggestions?

Mike, G3XDV