Re: LF: Grabber grabber?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Grabber grabber?
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:08:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Mike,

SeqDownload has worked nicely for me:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/seqdownload.html

73, Markus (DF6NM)
From: Mike Dennison
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 11:38 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Grabber grabber?

Can anyone recommend a good way of simultaneously recording the
images of multiple grabbers overnight?

I have been using WebCam Watcher, a free program aimed at various
types of wecams, which is free and effortlessly displays and dumps
JPGs of 5 or 6 grabbers at intervals set by me.

However, it has the disadvantage of only recording JPGs. This means
first locating the actual image from a grabber web site (not
difficult in most cases, though frames cause some effort) but second
not being able to record GIFs (as now used by VE2IQ) and PNGs as used
by several Russians.

I do have Snagit, but I don't think it will do several simultaneous
grabs, and in any case is a rather heavy program for such a simple
task.

Any suggestions?

Mike, G3XDV