Re: LF: Grabber grabber?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Grabber grabber?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:34:45 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I downloaded this software, Stefan, but when I unzipped it Norton
immediately deleted the main file: "qrss_archiver.exe" claiming that
it contained two viruses. The first was a Low risk,
"Suspicious.S.Silly.exe", but the second was described as High risk
"WS.Trojan.H".

I tried to located SV8GXC's email on his web site, so I could ask him
to comment on this, but I couldn't find it..

So I am still looking for a way to grab screen shots from several
grabbers at once, and with file types including PNG and GIF.

Any other suggestions?

Mike, G3XDV