LF: Sunday afternoon CW activity / entertainment ;-)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Sunday afternoon CW activity / entertainment ;-)
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:04:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
LF!

I'm going to do a CW activity now with my portable equipment and will be QRV on 136.5 kHz in CW from a portable location in the forest, some 2 km distant to the man made noise. It's cold outside so it depends on the activity how long i will be QRV.

QSOs or reports are highle apprechiated. Conds seem to be excellent for local CW.

I expect you will hear my signal :-)

Looking forward to hear you. QRV in about 30 to 45 minutes. I'm using my ferrite antenna so maybe it is necessary to call several times in case you are in the null of the pattern...

73, Stefan/DK7FC