LF: Re: Loop TX antennas at VLF?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Loop TX antennas at VLF?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 13:11:47 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
In fact, several people used loops successfully on 73kHz, and some
distance records were achieved using these antennas.

My own experience was that a loop was as good as a vertical but only
in its best direction. The directivity of the loop reduced the number
of possible stations to work, so that's why I eventually opted for a
vertical..

Mike, G3XDV